Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday's Joyful Shout (Honor Your Parents)


Turn the children of your lives onto A Joyful Shout this week, which, by the way, is a hint to the theme that can win you a prize.

12 “ Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
       (Exodus 20:12, New King James Version)

16 ‘ Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be long, and that it may be well with you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
       (Deuteronomy 5:16, New King James Version)



TEACHING
A Kid's Heart

PRAYER
Children with Cancer: Please pray for little Liam and so many other children bravely battling cancer today. Pray for the emotional strength of their families, and for the wisdom of their doctors treating them.

Blessings,
B :)

1 comment:

  1. Will pray for Liam. Please pray for my daughter in law, Katie to be delivered of a spirit of divination (Acts 16). She has no Christian friends, goes to a bible believing Church with the family. Knows anything under the sun, except the Bible.
    I am fasting for her since Thursday (missed my wonderful resurrection Day dinner), but I have no inclination to stop, nor that any victory is about to happen yet. All I know God is faithful and I trust Him. I don't even know anything much about spirits. But I am certain in my heart , because God showed me many times before, except I did not believe it, since Christians can't be demon possesed. But Katie is getting worse- more agressive in her actions, the children are getting older and my son is hurting, though he would divorce. He loves his family.
    Please pray with me for Katie to be won to Jesus and lay down her life.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete