Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday's Joyful Shout (John 16:7)

C'mon, guys! This week's theme is soooooo easy! Just guess it and win a prize. Look at the song and teaching titles throughout the week. You can't miss. Just leave a comment or @bobmakin on Twitter or through Facebook.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. (John 16:7, New King James Version)



TEACHING
"The Works of Jesus Christ as an Advocate," John Bunyan

PRAYER
World Vision: May the Lord heal the charity group and its families after the brutal and senseless deaths of five members of their staff in Pakistan.
The May Family: May the Lord bless their efforts to raise money to fight spina bifida

Blessings,
B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment